Sunday, November 12, 2006

Things change...

We had Carl stay with us for part of the week. He needed a vacation from his mom's house! He went back yesterday though. Logan went out with him and Matt to help them find jobs. I am praying that God's will be done for them.

Logan is moving out for at least a month. He needed to regroup. I am glad that he had enough insight to see that he needed to make a hard descision and was able to go through with it. It shows a lot of maturity.

I need to sit down with Matt and talk. It feels like I have not talked to him in ages. At least we have been able to have group prayer together when we are at the house.

Chris, one of Kurt's friend's is moving in next weekend upstairs. He is a fun guy to hang out with. Him and I drove down to Ft. Leonard Wood, Mo a couple weeks ago to see Kurt graduate. On the way home we talked about faith and theology for 5 hours straight. I honestly can't wait til he moves in. He is figuring out what he believes right now. I love to talk to people that are at that stage in life. It is fun to learn what they think about things. Chris really picked my brain on all kinds of things and got me thinking too.

Dan Delpra and I are going to sit down and talk to Mark D. about his father's house that is right around the corner from mine. From what I understand they are putting it up for sale soon. Another house with 4 more bedrooms would be really nice to have. We just need to make sure that we can afford to pay for it. Matt's brother David is graduated this year from HS so he is looking for a place to stay. Carl is wanting to move in too. Kurt will be back from AIT in Febuary. And Dan D. is wanting to move closer to work. So that is Me, Logan, Chris, Matt, Kurt, Carl, Dan, David. I don't think that 8 people will fit in my 2 bed, 1 bath bungalow. Even if we finished the basement and put in a new bathroom it would be too crazy. So Dan wants to buy this house with me so that we have another 4 bedrooms. I would like to talk to Mark about renting it to us for a while, so we can see if we really need it.

No comments: