Friday, November 10, 2006

The start of something great

I figured I should make a separate blog for the household so that people can cut past the "personal stuff" and get to the "household stuff". Logan, Matt, and I have been a part of a group of younger guys of the People of Praise (POP) of Rockford who have wanted to try to get a place together. A few of our group have come and gone, but at this point it is the three of us. I bought a house in July this year right after graduating and so began our journey.

A younger guy, Kurt K. ended up moving in with us previous to leaving for bootcamp in a month. I agreed to let him stay with us. A good guy, he was planning on joining POP after AIT in Febuary. At this point in time I am not sure of his status unfortunately. A disagrement has caused some problems over the past few months. I am hoping and praying that everything works out for the best.

Matt D. the quiet type. He is currently in school, finishing his associate's degree. This guy is a thinker. Has probably read more books that the Rockford Public Library has. He has a way with kids too.

Logan G. reminds me of my Opa(German for grandfather). He is the kind of guy who can walk into a crowded room and within an hour and not only know everyone's name, but be able to tell you what they do for a living and tell you intimate details about their families.

And me? Well go to my "It's a lot like having a job.." blog and you can find out more that you would ever want to know about me.

No comments: